- 1 pineapple
- 2 cups Greek style yoghurt
- 4 tbsp crushed macadamias
- Cut the pineapple lengthways into eighths.
- Grill on the BBQ for a few minutes on each cut side of the fruit until you see nice caramelised grill marks.
- Serve each quarter with a small bowl of Greek yoghurt topped with the crushed macadamias.
Note: Don’t peel the pineapple – it looks divine with the skin still on. After cooking, just run a knife between the skin and flesh and cut into segments, but serve this dish intact, on the skin.
Recipe by: Dr Joanna McMillan for Australian Pineapples
© Australian Pineapples