Research Site/Demonstration Number: SA02WB-02
Grower Collaborator: Amaryllis Farming
Location: Gooburrum Road, Gooburrum
State Date: July 2020
To introduce, develop and evaluate precision injection practices into pineapple planting systems targeting improved plant and root establishment.
- To improve the methodology for better application of inputs in the planting operation.
- To improve plant and root establishment in the initial six months of growth.
- To improve the application of pesticide, fertiliser and root stimulants throughout the pineapple lifecycle.
- To improve plant establishment in drought conditions.
- To evaluate the cost effectiveness of injection and improvements in crop yield.