- 2 cups self-raising whole-meal flour
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 1 small zucchini, grated
- ½ pineapple, skin and core removed and chopped finely
- ¼ cup raisins
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar cinnamon and nutmeg.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs, oil and milk together.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and combine, being careful not to over mix. Add the pineapple, zucchini and raisins, stir gently to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a greased and lined (5 cup capacity) loaf tin. Bake in the oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Set aside for 10 minutes in pan before turning out onto a wire rack to cool.
- Serve with remaining pineapple.
Recipe by: Dr Joanna McMillan for Australian Pineapples
© Australian Pineapples