Serves 10. Prep Time: 15 mins. Cook: 15 mins.
- ½ pineapple
- 10 – 15 skewers
- Ground cinnamon, to sprinkle
- ½ cup plain, natural yoghurt
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ½ lime, juiced
- ¼ bunch fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 1-2 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Slice the pineapple into wedges and thread on skewers. Tip: if time permits, soak the skewers
in water for 30 minutes prior to using to prevent them from burning.
- Heat a grill pan over medium heat (or BBQ grill).
- Sprinkle some ground cinnamon over the pineapple wedges and transfer them onto the pan or
BBQ. Cook for approximately 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until grill marks form and
pineapple has slightly caramelized.
- Meanwhile, make the dipping sauce by combining yoghurt, garlic, lime juice, coriander, salt,
pepper and Sriracha into a small bowl.
- Serve the grilled pineapple with the dipping sauce and enjoy!